[LRflex] Re: The Silk String Quartet

  • From: FLAVIO GORI <flaviogori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:16:37 +0200

:-) hi marc! unfortunately my leicas are downthere in the dust. only a
kodachrome festival at leica forum was able to wake me up for a short
time...i'm waiting to have the cd back but those pictures were shot with my
M4, not the R4 :-)

anyway hope to work back again. in the meantime i'll be glad to see all of
your pictures (and the ones by the other leica reflex friends) here on this
list!

ciao!

flavio