[LRflex] Re: The Road Report

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:47:33 -0500

Hi David,
   a lovely shot which has a very 'film' like feel to it due to the lovely
'sensor noise' and maybe the ice fog, as well. It very much looks like high
speed color film to my eye. Your cropping is great in my opinion: the impact of
the trucks shape and it's strong colors is well balanced against both the
action of the moving snow and the natural setting it is all occuring within. It
is the kind of image I imagine seeing hanging in the offices of a plow company
or the depot of a road crew.

Kudos, Sir.

Richard in Michigan

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,