[LRflex] Re: The Kodak Saga...

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 11:52:45 -0500

Sigh...
I Kinda thought K. Would be bailing out on their consumer digital business
sometime soon. Unfortunately my Dad headed off to a BigBox Retailer and bought
a new point & shoot without requesting any input from anyone including his son
with oodles of camera knowledge :-D and Yep, he bought a Kodak. Now of course
he is falling in love with using K's photo sharing website to distribute
pictures to famiy and friends via email and facebook!
Sigh...

I had kept my comments zipped hoping Kodak could avoid euthanizing their camera
businesses.
Guess I'll be calling him in a little while :-).

Peace,
R in Mi

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)