[LRflex] Re: The Hatrack

  • From: bob palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 19:36:33 -0600

David -

Thanks for articulating your take on these shots.

I'll admit that I was somewhat hesitant to post the other two, which
to me are kindof "quiet" images (or meditative, or some such thing;
you get the idea.  Y'know; the opposite of "edgy.") But what the
heck; must be my age that's got me

liking these contemplative sorta things.

Happy New Year for sure!

Bob Palmieri