[LRflex] Re: The Hat

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 21:49:40 -0700

Dr. Ted said:

> Given I'm only given 5 minute allowance by the warden my viewing on the
> computer each day and I have 2 1/2 minutes left over from my last post
> I'm going to say........
>
> "You should've dropped to your knees and shot from that level and the
> heck with the garbage can!"

You know that, Ted. I know that.  But, I was stuck, several rows up, in the
stands... a good 15 vertical feet above the young lad.  It was only a 400mm
(EFL) lens that made the shot possible, at all!

The Merritt Rodeo grounds is one where you cannot walk to the best spot for
shooting  different events.  Fortunately, with the PBR, they closed in the ring
and the stands worked.  They don't work, for a rodeo - at least, not for
photographers.

But, thanks for taking some of your precious 'puter time to look, and comment.

David.