[LRflex] Re: The Green Line. :-)

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:00:09 -0700

Don't you just love it when you pull one off like that? Damn I love this
profession so! Unfortunately some folks have no idea what the hell we did or
got away with, but it has to be the greatest all round profession in the
world. :-)

A. For getting one into trouble. :-)

B. Getting one out of trouble! :-)

ted