[LRflex] The Grade School Photographers

  • From: Troy Freund <farmerfreund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:52:57 -0500

Howdy Folks, (and specifically Andy Wagner!),
        Thank you, Andy, for coming out to the Story School Gallery Night
Event!  It was so nice to meet another Leicaphile!  Thanks also for the nice
write-up you gave to the event!  I have updated my own blog with a few photos
from the night and also updated all of the kids' blogs with a response to the
night's going-ons!  My blog is at:
http://www.midwesteditorialphoto.wordpress.com
        All of the kids' blogs are listed here:
http://www.myfutureself.wordpress.com
http://www.heroesinlife.wordpress.com
http://www.storyschoolincharacter.wordpress.com
        As Andy said too, please leave some comments at the sites--the kids
would love to hear what you think about their work!
Sincerely,
Troy Freund

(p)414-405-7723
http://troyfreund.com