[LRflex] Re: The Glory of Steam

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:11:09 +0200

Thanks Douglas

Still aplenty in the bag to come when I have time ;-)

You're kidding me about tourist offices, but some of my shots have been used in the Toulouse area - Albi for instance has some on their site - that was two years ago, already...

Amitiés
Philippe

Douglas Sharp wrote:

Hi Philippe,

thanks for looking - looks like you had a pretty photographically phruitful holiday this year - the tourist offices must be banging on your door for pictures :-)

Cheers
Douglas

Philippe Amard wrote:

Hi Douglas
I remember this one; such a beautiful engine, and rendered so well.

Amitiés de Metz
Philippe

Douglas Sharp wrote:

Currently under repair and hopefully back in service in 2010.

The Flying Scotsman in York Station pulling a special to Scarborough

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/111332-2/Flying_Scotsman_York.jpg

A slide shot in 2007

Hope you like it
Douglas