[LRflex] Re: The Elmar 180mm f4.0

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:08:21 -0800 (PST)

I havent heard of the 180mmf4 but I have a 180mm f3.4. It's a stellar lens, the
best of the best. It's also easy to handle although it lacks a tripod mount. Of
course, that is a testimony to its light weight and compact size. I think this
lens can be obtained relatively inexpensively nowadays. i had paid $1300 CAD
for it about 10 years ago.

Dave