[LRflex] Re: "The Dead Cowboy Bounce"

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 07:55:28 -0700

At 5/24/2009, you wrote:
Hi David,
Another excellent timing moment and rider particularly at his most vulnerable moment for injuries from the bull. At least there is an infield clown right at hand making a move to help him before some head butting or trampling.

Are you right at ground level? I don't mean inside the field but on a riser of som kind because in each of your photos it seems you are slightly above ground level from the angles. Which by the way are better in these cases than standing on the ground?

ted

Good Mornin' Ted!

Yes... I was standing right at the fence line, of the rodeo arena. The only additional altitude was my own. But, as Philippe said, I am over 6 feet tall ... and almost 6 feet wide, too! ;-)

Glad you liked the shot!

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net