[LRflex] Re: "The Dead Cowboy Bounce"

  • From: TED GRANT <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 06:21:26 -0500

Hi David,
Another excellent timing moment and rider particularly at his most vulnerable
moment for injuries from the bull. At least there is an infield clown right at
hand making a move to help him before some head butting or trampling.

Are you right at ground level? I don't mean inside the field but on a riser of
som kind because in each of your photos it seems you are slightly above ground
level from the angles. Which by the way are better in these cases than standing
on the ground?

ted