[LRflex] Re: The DM-R has landed!

  • From: Zulkifli Ahmad <zulmad2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 05:44:10 -0800

Dear all,
 I have used the DM-R for more than 2 months now on my R8. The first assignment
i had was an alma mater gathering of a leading school in Malaysia.
Unfortunately after 3 hours of use the batteries got depleted. I complained to
the main agents and was replaced with a new one. Now for such an assignment i
had to have a spare batteries but the cost is very steep. 3 weeks later the
rotary buttons on the lower left popped out, The DM-R was sent for repair under
warranty. Other wise the pictures were superb.

Zulkifli Ahmad
Malaysia