[LRflex] Re: The Creek

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 08:41:31 -0800

Good morning David, :-)

Cool letter mon ami! J I loved your colourful description: J

"But do I smell an air of smugness in your note? A certain superiority
that comes of living in a land that lives in fear of snow??<<<<<

Oh dear me! Not I with an air of smugness in the great country Canada! J

Where one never knows just "how much snow can? Might? Does? Will? Bury you
in a matter of hours to your unpleasant surprise as you awaken to a "WHITE
WORLD WONDERLAND" 5 feet/meters OR MORE? Piled ON your front door step!"

And the sky is yet full of dark and gloomy snow filled clouds awaiting to
drop more.

Pray what does one do?

Well just like you and Rose. "You shrug your shoulders, put on a parka,
comfy boots, gloves and hat and go for a walk enjoying the beauty and
quietness of Mother Nature at her best of fallen beauty! J Obviously
carrying your camera! J Under your parka. J And a spare battery and card in
an accessible inner pocket of the parka maintaining warmth.

See my friend never a word of smugness. WHY? Quite simple really? It's
called "MOTHER NATURE!" ERGO----- "FEMALE!" And if you should be so stupid
as to curse "HER" over the first amount of fallen snow?????????? A few
hours later you may be buried beyond your wildest imagination until
"spring!" L

It's the "WOMANS' TOUCH TO OBSENITY!" J

Yes I remember well the "Great Snow of " '96" when my car sitting in the
driveway was nothing more than an unrecognizable hump of snow for a week! L
And if I wished mail delivery I had to dig a zig zag shovel blade width
pathway through the garden for the mail man. It took me three days digging
to complete it! And four weeks sore back! L

So for me in reality? BRING IT ON! BRING IT ON! WHY? Hey it makes for
really "COOL PHOTOS!"J

cheers,

Dr. ted J J