[LRflex] Re: The Creek

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 16:43:08 -0800

Please good Sir, kindly explain strange white elements in your B&W sans
colour photograph?

As I live on the most southerly tip of the magnificent most south westerly
Island of Canada, "Vancouver Island!" Where it's a strange phenomenon if
ever to see or feel this, "what we understand is a "curse" of those living
north and easterly of us?

We also understand it must be shovelled from walk ways and driveways???? Is
that my correct understanding? And vehicles do have a tendency to slide
about on road ways while attempting to nip along in a bit of a hurry?
Is this correct? Surely not?

Although it does appear to have a type of beautification to the baron
lifeless branches of the bushes.
Your kindness in a pleasant reply will be most appreciated!
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant ;-) :-)