[LRflex] That daring young man

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 23:00:18 -0700

Great shot David!
Cheers
Howard

From:     David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 17:41:19 -0700
Subject: [LRflex] That daring young man...

This chap, Chase Outlaw (yup, his real name!) won the Ty Pozzobon Invitaional,
last weekend.

This was his second 92 point ride of the evening, and he'd dismounted after the
8 second horn had sounded.

As he walked away from the bull, the bull turned, charged, put his horns under
the cowboy's seat and lifted Chase into the air; where "he flew through the air
with the greatest of ease, like that daring young man on the flying trapeze!"

This is Chase on the way up.  the AF on my E3 would not lock for a second shot,
but our man was tossed fully over the 7 foot (2.1 meter) metal fence that you
can see, and landed in the spectators!

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/PBR-4.html

David