[LRFlex] Re: Thanks Douglas

  • From: Bob Palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 11:51:34 -0500

I vaguely remember someone saying once that their uploads to Pbase seem desaturated as a rule, so I stuck the same file up at:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Chicago-Birds/Robin

(unfortunately, this also means that Doug Herr can view it from work...)

Is there a difference for anyone when viewed on your screens?? In the interest of keeping our E-boxes as clean as possible, I guess only replies in the affirmative would warrant a post...

Poorly Processed Provia 400, Leicaflex SL, 400/6.8 Telyt, uncropped.

Bob Palmieri

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm