[LRFlex] Re: Testing

  • From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 12:10:09 +0100

Douglas wrote:

Alex, I won't let it go to my head.

Do you have sister called Ria? If so, there's a city in Egypt named after the two of you. (grin)
cheers
Douglas

Funnily enough, said city was where I apparently started life. My Ma, who was one of the few women in the British army in Egypt was celebrating the D-Day landings......... :-)

Alex Hurst wrote:

Douglas wrote:

This only confirms what WE already knew Xavier.
cheers
Douglas
(which means something like "dark waters" or "dark blue" in Gaelic, or so I'm led to believe)

Talking of Gaeltacht (Irish speaking areas) there's a river named after you about halfway between Cork and Killarney at Ballyvourney. Such is fame!

Best

Alex

Alex Hurst
Waterfall
Nr. Cork
Ireland

Tel: +353 214 543 328 (H)
       +353 214 270 907 (W)

Fax: +353 214 271 248
email: corkflor@xxxxxx
Also: corkflor.2@xxxxxxxxxx (when in the UK, which isn't often)
Home website: http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/
Business website: http://www.corkflorists.com/

Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) public key available at:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
ID: 0x5BB72019