[LRFlex] Re: Testing

  • From: Javier Perez <summarex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 08:29:09 -0700 (PDT)

When it comes to the Eoses I've reached a compromise.
Digital EOS and film R5. As for the lenses, zooms are
EF and primes are R. Works out great! I've also got
lots of Contax stuff which is supposed to be berrer
than the Rs. But, for some reason I just plain like R
pics better than Zeiss, at lease for film since I
haven't gotten round to picking up a C/Y EOS adapter
yet. On a different route, what I'd really like to get
soon before they are gone is a couple of the WA
Skopars on Contax RF mount!