[LRflex] Re: Test Too....

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:30:54 -0800

David,

For some reason when I send a reply or comment to the list it is never sent back to me as a member of the list, i.e., it goes to others (who quote it) but not back to me.

I have no idea of why this change in list behavior occurred nor do I think that I have any chance of changing it. It may be a part of the freelists.org-Comcast spam controversy.

Best,

Bill

On Nov 3, 2008, at 5:39 PM, David Young wrote:

Sorry for the bother... but I have not received any list mail since the 28th of October. I am trying new settings to see what, if anything, has changed.

Cheers!

David.