[LRflex] Re: Test

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 07:01:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Chris!
   you might want to check to see if your list settings got changed. The list
has been 'quiet' but not for weeks. A little while back (month or so) I
accidently had my list subscription changed over to 'vacation mode' and
received zero emails from the list until I changed the setting at the lrflex
signup page. You might want to investigate.
R. in Mi.

"There is a joy in taking photographs that will always be there, it is the joy
of looking, of capturing that fraction of a second, it is the photographic
shot, the intuitive shot..." (Henri Cartier-Bresson)

â??No man hath given his child anything better than good manners.â??
- Prophet Muhammad (570-632)