[LRflex] Re: Test

  • From: "walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:32:07 +0800

 Good that it's not my email system.  Here's a pic from the archive.
h= ttp://www.flickr.com/photos/25126059@N02/4605632946/sizes/l/[1]

On Fri May 14 9:58 , Richard Ward sent:

"List seem quiet or i= s it my email system?"

NO, it's NOT quieter!
It's the NEW Bose Sound Canceling Electronic Filtration System.
Instead of leaving you wonderfully isolated enjoying your Gold Edition of "=
Dark Side Of The Moon" - you are now left all alone with an empty inbox won=
dering where everyone went.
:-)
Maybe we can get Ron Popeil to market it for us alongside his Pocket Fisher=
man!

Yes: Odd Humorous Commentary is Just One of the many services I provide, wh=
y do you ask?

As for you other listers suffering crappy weather, mark me down as similarl=
y afflicted. Weather is changing for friday and the weekend (fingers crosse=
d) and photo opportunities may be abounding soon.

Richard in Michigan