[LRflex] Re: Telyt 400mm matters

  • From: Ingemar Ljungqwist <ingemar.ljungqwist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:28:01 +0200

Telyt 400/5,6?
I have followed the discussions about the 400 mm/6,8 Telyt, but nobody
has ever mentioned anything of the f5,6 version. I have made some very
satisfactory results with it, even if it is a bit dizzy at the edges at
full aperture. I have never had the chance to compare it with the f6,8
though, and am a little curious how my lens is rated among people who
actually compared the two. If anyone out there have the knowledge and
experience of the lens, please let me know.

Regards
Ingemar