[LRflex] Re: Telyt 400mm matters

  • From: William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:58:00 -0700

Doug,

Now I see what that hole in the vertical piece can be used for, and I
tried it out with a QR plate and I can see what you mean. I hadn't
realized it was a 1/4-20 thread. That was the piece I was missing:
how to attach the monopod to the stock.

As we used to say, "If it had been a snake it would have bit me," it
was so close and, in retrospect, so obvious, But I hadn't seen it.

And thanks for the Bogen monopod and head data; they'll head (no pun
intended) my list.

Thanks for you help.

All the best,

Bill