[LRflex] Re: Telephoto R lenses on the Panasonic G1

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:53:04 -0800

Howard  Maybe this has been asked before and I just missed it.  When you
stop the R lens down, does the camera meter compensate correctly or does the
G1 have the same problem as the Canon DSLR's when you stop an R lens down?

And, if you know already, will the Leitax adapted lenses meter correctly on
the Nikon?

Thanks for showing your photos.

Aram