[LRflex] Teecycle

  • From: Troy Freund <farmerfreund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 09:16:07 -0500

Hey Gang,
        Recently Milwaukee, like many cities, has been hit by some major
storms.  A friend of mine, Tim Cigelske, has had his house hit pretty bad.  He,
his wife, and their little daughter are working to rebuild much of their home,
but could use some help.  A lot of people are pitching in and showing their
support for the Cigelskes.  You might be wondering where the photo-angle is
here....well here it is!
        Tim runs a little business called Teecycle.  He sells used t-shirts and
then donates a portion of each sale to a local green nonprofit called the River
Revitalization Foundation.  I've made many photos for Tim;  you can see some of
them here:  http://midwesteditorialphoto.wordpress.com/category/teecycle/  Most
of my photos were made with my Leica R8 and Digital Modul-R!
        You can see Teecycle's direct site here:  http://www.teecycle.org
        Please help spread the word--used t-shirt sales help a flooded out
family!  Tim, his wife, and daughter are living at his in-laws till their house
is habitable again.
Thanks for spreading the word!
Troy
www.troyfreund.com