[LRflex] Ted : Re: M8 Kaput - Fresh update

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:52:31 +0200

Ted,

Just a thought, and in an inquiring mood today.

As Leica folks seem to be somewhat messy about after-sales, do you think I could possibly expect to get a replacement camera BEFORE purchasing one ?

OK, I'm out. :-[
Phil...x

Ted Grant wrote:

Howard Cummer offered:

Subject: [LRflex] M8 Kaput - Fresh update

Then we will start the struggle about repair or replace.<<<<<<<

Howard mon ami,

Read my lips! REPAIR ISN'T IN YOUR VOCABULARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

"REPLACE" IS ALL YOU UNDERSTAND! Complete with the most up to date whatever!

Like don't mess about, your first conversation starts with, nicely of course. J ...... "When can I expect the replacement camera to arrive in Hong Kong?" Then let them go from there and see what happens.

If not quite to your reasonable expectations under the overall circumstances continue an extremely nice conversation, very short with a tone of expectation of Leica standing behind their incredible standards of customer satisfaction and quality of equipment. "Like sweet talk baby." J

Then if they start the screw around BS just reach under the table bring out the straight razor and one quick stroke take out the jugular! THEN GO FOR THE HEAD GUY, "STEPHEN LEE!" Take no nonsense from anybody else because all they'll do is give you bull shit up to your neck and do diddly squat!

HEAD GUY OR NO GUY!!!!!!!! And stick to your guns, as it's time Leica move out of the 1930's into the 21st century and get with looking after their camera buying believers! Right now, we the old time users, are the best asset this company has, so if they have two pennies worth of brains they'll look after the old timers better than their mothers! WHY?

Well we're the ones with more influence than all their advertising programmes! Certainly those of us with more than 40 years of working experience with their product. We can show and tell the young folks what can be done with these incredible M cameras, certainly compared to the usual stupid simple minded advertising agency bull shit they use!

Stand fast, "NEW CAMERA OR MONEY BACK FULL PAYMENT!"

I'm just feeling a touch testy today, but my general post stands fast! NEW REPLACEMENT!
ted

tedgrantphoto.com

tedgrant@xxxxxxx