[LRflex] Re: Ted Grant - online tution plan

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 21:54:06 +0100

So Ted mon ami,

can I pre-order a subscription right now?

Wish you well, whatever the snow.
Amitiés
Philippe

TED GRANT wrote:

Ladies & Gentlemen,
This is the only post I've read in 10 days since finishing the LEICA Seminar in Rockport. I feel quite honoured to be asked!. But at the moment I am in transit and will not be home until the 29th Oct. So please allow me a few days home and how this teaching site may work. I do have a few ideas. :-) cheers,
ted.

ex] Re: Ted Grant (photo by BD Colen)
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx