[LRflex] Re: Ted Grant film shwing.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 00:50:47 -0800

At 29/02/2008, you wrote:
The movie Premiere you?ve all been waiting for!  J
?The Art of Observation. The photography of Ted Grant. ? is about to be broadcast Mar.4 on BRAVO TV. Please check here:
<http://www.bravo.ca/events/docweek/Tuesday.asp>http://www.bravo.ca/events/docweek/Tuesday.asp
In the event you are unable to connect to BRAVO TV and wish to have a copy. A DVD has been created by the film production company and will be available for order next week. $20. plus shipping $2.50 in North America.
Please contact private e-mail thank you.
ted

Congratulations, Ted!

Here in our little valley, TV from the real world does not reach us, so we have our own "rebroadcast" facility - duly licensed by the Canuck Government. It turns out that we (for I am part of the TV Society, which runs the system) are the largest over-the-air rebroadcast facility in North America, and have the highest channel density (number of channels per 100,000 population) in North America. 23 channels for 2,300 people. And a 24th (digital) channel coming within two weeks!

But for all of this, we do not get Bravo! I'll be in touch, via private mail, to order a DVD copy!

Congratulations again. It couldn't happen to a finer feller....