[LRflex] Re: Ted Grant DVD cost. :-(

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:15:11 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:

It is with a heavy heart that we have to announce due to shipping, handling and an unforeseen cost. As of 22 March the DVD purchase price will be $30.00. This as before will include shipping. To those who purchased earlier, thank you very much. And a special great big thank you for the many accolades about the film. I realize this isn't a sell day. However, it's only to make you aware of the price increase. I trust this will not deter those of you who are still considering a Friday DVD purchase. Thank you.
ted

At $30 it is still worth every penny. I do not know a photographer who would not learn something from this documentary about Ted. Just studying the images displayed is enough.

This DVD should be in everyone's library.