[LRflex] Re: Technological Invisibility Cloak

  • From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 09:27:49 +0100 (CET)

Thanks for the information Howard, could you tell us more about  the shutter
delay when using this trick?

Amities
And a Happy New Year to Esther and you, as well as to all our list friends

Philippe & Alice

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android -
En savoir plus.

Message du : 02/01/2014 07:37
De : "H&ECummer " <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copie à :
Sujet : [LRflex] Technological Invisibility Cloak

 Hi Flexers,
The children have left or gone back to work and a certain tranquility has
descended and is being gratefully enjoyed.
Over the holidays I was out and about a lot with my recently acquired Olympus E
M 1 and 12 - 40 F2.8 Pro zoom.
The M1 has a feature which allows you to touch the screen at the point - any
point on the screen - you want the camera to focus and when
focus is achieved the shutter trips. When you combine that feature with the up
/ down tilt rear screen you can take a picture where the subject doesn't think
you are making a photograph - the camera is not at arms length or up at your
eye - but you are focusing on the screen and the shutter trips.
It is a technological substitute for an invisibility cloak. Please have a look
at this baker's dozen of photos starting with this one:

http://tinyurl.com/m3mqwgr

and then scroll left. Please view large and enjoy. C&C always welcome.

Howard