[LRflex] Re: Techno-Pixel-Peeping Stuff...

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 20:27:32 -0500

Wow. That is quite an amazing image considering the situation. I'm quite
impressed with the results considering the situation.
R.in.Mi
________________________________

A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought.
There is a visible labor and there is an invisible labor.
- Victor Hugo
________________________________

On Dec 27, 2013, at 8:14 PM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Camera: Olympus E-M1
Lens: Oly 12~40/2.8 PRO zoom @ 40mm.
Exposure: 1/10th @ 2.8. ISO 12,800.

For those who don't normally use high iso's, that's equivalent to 4 seconds at
ISO 400 at f2.8. Quite dim in there ... really!

The AF did some 'hunting', but settled reasonably quickly. And, yes, we've lost
a some of the fine detail to the noise, but still...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Downstream.html

C&C welcomed, as always.

David.