[LRflex] Tea Party and unusual weather

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lug" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Leica Reflex" <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 07:36:19 -0800

Maybe the nice weather gods of Southern California were wanting me to feel
at home on this trip, or maybe they just wanted to give the SoCal residence
a thrill, but the snow a few days ago was very close to where we are.  In
fact, a neighbor took his pickup a few miles up the road, filled it with
snow, and dumped it on his lawn to make this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c4/s/untitled-0660.jpg.html

And to celebrate the new year, we had another of Martha's tea parties.

Happy new years to all.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c4/s/Tea+Party-0162.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/c4/s/Tea+Party-0154.jpg.html

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson