[LRflex] Re: Tamron SP 2X converter

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:46:00 +0200

Hello David.

True, the Adaptall goes on Adaptall.

My questioin was not proper: How good this 2X is?

It seems that the Web2mail is cured....

---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Tamron SP 2X converter
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:00:43 -0700

At 25/07/2007, you wrote:
Sorry for not talking leica this time.

I was wondering what are your experience about the 2X adaptall converter.

Of course, I could concentrate on the Leica 80-200 F4 plus a 2X converter but, for the moment, it is not the the Graal, I'm seeking.

However, comments about the Graal is welcomed ; with the Digilux, it does a far fletched value of 800mm in the focal, Waaaah! :)

Cheers!

Hi Xavier!

[1] Thanks for your efforts in curing the Web2Mail problem!

[2] My understanding of the Adaptall 2x converter is that one end has the Adaptall specific mount ( the same end as fits the Adaptall adapters) and the other accepts the Adaptall mount which would otherwise have been on the end of the lens. Thus, it cannot be sued with the 80~200/f4 or any other non-Adaptall lens. :-(