[LRflex] Re: Table-top Macro Work.

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 17:33:29 +0100

Thanks Charlie.
Your contribution was very informative.
And if I may try to summarize it all, we should end up with a
contraption of a large and heavy rock resting on sand, supporting a
spring footed composite tripod of which one triangular leg element would
be made of wood, and stabilized with bags of a mixture of sand and lead
hanging from rubber tyres. (Have I forgotten anything?). :-D
Just the idea of it pleases me, it does. I don't know if I'll have the
courage to build one some day, but it might be worth the try for the
Guiness Book too.
Slaint !
Boyishly
Phileicangemix.