[LRflex] Re: Table-top Macro Work.

  • From: <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:54:15 -0500

Douglas,
     The Crown #2 is quite light, and was designed to hold
up a 4x5 Graphic View or a Speed Graphic, which it does
pretty well, again only if it's sound.  If you find one nowadays
it needs a lot of TLC. (Oxide filled epoxy and patience)
      I didn't know anything about Benbo, but googled them.
The minitrekker looks like a perfect jewel.  Which one are
you using?
      If there is no wind and the mirror is locked, anything with
high damping will work and stiffness is less important.
      I usually carry the Leitz table tripod if I don't have anything
else, and the smallest model Linhof if I'm being serious.
Charlie.