[LRflex] TV

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 12:55:35 -0700

As some of you may know, I spent my weekend at Lac La Hache, flogging my
wildlife photos.. and quite successfully, thank you.

On the Friday night, I sat alone in my motel room, looking for something to
watch, when I discovered the Saskatoon, City TV channel was running a show I
just had to watch...

"Ted Grant ... The Art of Observation."

I own a copy, but ya know... it was worth watching, even with the commercials!
(Heck, it beat most of what was on TV that night!)

If you've not seen this hour long documentary, watch your local listings .. it
turns up every now and again, and is well worth watching.

Cheers!
David.