[LRflex] Re: Surprise, Update from yesterday

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:51:41 +0100

Guys,

I cannot explain either why this image is not displaying. However, it might be
the software I have used to resize the image, I saved as JPG but the internal
format could be of something else.

A browser just works on the extensions of the files and when it opens those, if
it cannot find the proper markers, it then bugs and it gives up.

'Me cannot explain better'.

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France