[LRflex] Sunsets along the California Coast

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lug" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Leica Reflex" <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:49:58 -0700

A few sunsets from our last trip up the California coast. The clouds persisted
and made for some interesting photography.

Carpentaria State park.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s15/CC/Carpinteria-0874.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s15/CC/Carpinteria-0871.jpg.html
These jellyfish were all over the beaches from Oregon to California. We missed
the main bloom, but there were quite a few scattered samples. It is Velella
velella, and is somewhat related to the man-o-war.

Plaskett Creek Beach
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s15/CC/Plaskett+Creek+Beach-6667.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s15/CC/Plaskett+Creek+Beach-6670.jpg.html

Comments welcome. View large.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream." James D. Watson