[LRflex] Re: Sunrise Photos at the Local Cemetery

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:21:23 -0600

Walter,
Nice stuff,  I think though I would break them into three sets.

One set would be cemetery alone,

another would do the balloons

and the third would be the most excellent contrasts of the modern city in
the distance with the city of the dead in the foreground.

All in all nice work.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 5:35 AM, Walter Kramer
<walter.kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Just loaded a series on the LUG gallery, the first set I have posted there.
>
> One morning last year I made my way to the cemetery before sunrise,
> fortunately the gates were open even though it was well before time.
> The sunrise was not spectacular but that wasn't really the point.  The
> light was good and the balloons came out.  All but two shots taken with
> the Sigma SD14, the two exceptions were taken with the R7 and Kodak
> Ektar 100.  All with the Leica 35-70 f/4.0.
>
> The shots are not in the order I would like, I would have preferred
> displaying them in temporal sequence.  Probably the last cemetery shots
> I will post unless I get something striking captures.
>
> Regards
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kramerson/?g2_fromNavId=x422f0104
>
> --
> Walter Krämer