[LRflex] Re: Sunday walk by the moat

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:52:23 +0100

Hi Douglas,
Thanks for viewing and commenting.

Dvorak is sometimes somewhat energetic, isn't he? And Moldau flows too
powerfully to my taste although I love the piece. But I'll listen to
Sibelius again as I remember it has passages where the atmosphere is
exempt of tension, and flows quietly. Last and to my shame, I don't know
Copland at all. Thanks for the hint, I'll get the CD soon.

Yours
Phileicangenieux.