[LRflex] Re: Sunday Signs...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 12:43:34 -0800

Ted said;

> Actually David it's called being an "Observant Photographer and RE-
> ACTING!" :-)

Thank you, Ted! :-)

It reminded me of a sign I saw, years ago, on another trip to Oregon.  It was
just over the door, on the inside of the shop, and it's one that I always
wished I'd had the nerve to put over the door of my own store. It read:

"All our customers give us pleasure
 ... some by coming
 ... some by going."

Cheers!