[LRflex] Re: Summicron lens on Oly problem...

  • From: William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:12:10 -0700

David, Aram,

This is wonderful, my neighbors to the north: We are all on the same page.

My 100mm confirms Aram's observation: no problem.

Gotta get myself a millimeter caliper, I guess.

All my best,

Bill

On Mar 14, 2008, at 5:39 PM, David Young wrote:

Aram proffered:

Lets see:

35-70 f-4 has a ring that sticks out past the mount that is about 32mm in diameter
100 2.8 has nothing past the mount.
35 2.8 Has a substantial lip. Hard to measure but about 32mm in diameter 24 2.8 has two rings, one that sticks up about 1mm from mount and is fixed (does not move when focused) of about 35mm diameter, and one that moves when focusing of about 26mm in diameter

180 f-4 is no problem.
90 2.8 is no problem.
And as you said, the 50 2.0 has that lip of about 35mm diameter.

That's my collection.  Didn't realize I have so many lenses.

Thanks Aram!