[LRflex] Re: Summicron 50mm take apart?

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 06:37:49 -0700

The other option that I use, and maybe a few others on the list, is the Nikon
DK-21M viewfinder magnifier.  It fits on the Canon and allows a small, yet
significant degree of magnification that really aids in focusing.
http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-DK-21M-Magnifying-Eyepiece-Digital/dp/B000C0OF54/ref=pd_cp_p_2

I could not use my manual focus lenses on my Rebel with out it.  Even with the
focus confirmation adapter.  I am not always able to get those focus spots to
light up.  Perhaps too dark.

Aram