[LRflex] Re: Suicide Doors

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:39:58 +0200

Hello Flexers

To add my 2 Francs (about 0.1 Cents of Euros), the coupé Bentley with Suicide
Doors, I've seen one in front of the hotel Georges 5.

It reminds of the Années Folles, the 30s. In France we hade this famous car :

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Citroen_7C_Coupe_1937.jpg

I would rather save pennies for a R11 (as per rumors, if it comes out a day)
than a car.

With the sunny days in Paris, this week end was a festival of luxurious coupé
cars (new and oldies)

Sorry for this comment off topic.
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.