[LRflex] Re: Stunned

  • From: "Miha Golobic" <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:40:23 +0200

I had similar experience with my Nikon F90 in the mid-90s. The camera
was sent to an official Nikon shop in Germany due to film transport
failure. After several months and my inquiry, I have been told that
they are still waiting for my decision whether the camera should be
repaired or dumped (!!!) Never the less, I paid for the service, got
my Nikon back after six month - unrepaired!

No one is immune, I guess...

Regards,
Miha