[LRflex] Re: Studio shot?

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:43:43 -0700

On Aug 25, 2008, at 7:42 AM, David Young wrote:

At 23/08/2008, you wrote:

By the way, when shooting this type of subject matter with this kind
of composition, i.e. lots of stuff around the face, switch to spot
focus with the center AF point. It will your life a lot easier.
Best,
S.

Thanks, Slobodan! I should have thought of that. I was using the "center weighted" focus, which seems to work well for me, in most cases.... but not this one.

try the center single AF spot for a while David...I think you will much prefer it...

its mucha mora  lika leica...

anythingthing else is not only a compromise, it's a virtual unknown...with only the camera making the variable compromise...Steve