[LRflex] Re: Stone Town, Zanzibar

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 19:59:27 +0100

Thanks to you Aram.
Doors in Stone Town are maybe the best preserved part of its heritage.
I was tempted to photograph some of the dozens I saw, until I notice it's
the most used of the postal cards themes, there ;-)
But they are genuine wonders. I'm afraid they only hide poverty, most of the
time...
Best regards,
Marc