[LRflex] StirStick

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 07:41:18 -0800

Good Morning, all!

Many of you now know the story of "the coyote who got away".  Well, after a
thorough "brow-beating" by Dr. Ted,  you and be assured that the next day, I
did take my camera.  As you'd expect, no coyote.

But, I did find the stir-stick I'd misplaced when painting the new horse
shelter, last summer!

There's nothing great here... just a record shot. But it will, perhaps, give
those who live in warmer climates, a better appreciation of why they live where
they do!

www.furnfeather.net/Temps/StirStick.html

Best wishes, to you all, for a Happy Holiday and for the best of light, in the
New Year!

David & Rose.