[LRflex] Re: Still Need Help re. R9 Mode Switch

  • From: William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:39:01 -0700

Bob,

Sorry, no ideas here at all. I think your R9 is going to have a
vacation in New Jersey, just like my R9 did when its Settings Wheel
came off in my camera bag. I had the dealer send it bac, which he was
happy to do, and the response was pretty rapid; Leica picked up the
shipping costs both ways.

I don't know if it would have been any different if I had sent it
myself, except for cost.

Good luck.

Bill