[LRflex] Still Need Help re. R9 Mode Switch

  • From: rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:13:02 +0000

My R9 is dead.

Whle getting ready to shoot at the ocean last week, I noticed that the
On/Off/Mode Switch was "freewheeling.

In fact I found I could unscrew it completely.

Problem is when screwed back it, it doesn't "feel" right and won't select
anything; no little detent clicks.  The Release Button also feels a bit stiff.

I also removed and reinstalled the battery pack to see it there was something
that needed to be re-booted, but this made no difference.

I'm hoping for a "Field Repair" solution.

Any ideas out there?

Bob in Seattle.